To maintain a welcome, constructive and productive tone, users must agree to the following basic guidelines to participate on the forums.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older and a registered member of the GoldThisWeek.com Site to participate.
3. Before posting on any forum, please read any pinned posts at the top of the forum.
4. GoldThisWeek.com Site requests that reporters, researchers, and their representatives obtain permission from GoldThisWeek.com Site prior to posting or emailing members in their professional capacity.
5. All forums are moderated for foul language and postings that are commercial or promotional in nature. Language that is mean-spirited, inflammatory, vulgar, promotional, or rude will be removed. This includes personal inflammatory language as well as name-calling or obscenities. Posts containing personal information of, or personal attacks or criticism or toward other members, GoldThisWeek.com Site, or its moderators, employees or representatives will be edited or deleted. It will be the sole discretion of GoldThisWeek.com Site and its moderators to determine what constitutes promotional, rude or inappropriate language. Posters of messages containing inappropriate language will be suspended or banned from further participation on the forums.
6. Always be respectful of other users, the system, and the moderators. The forums are here in good faith. Please use them in good faith. The forum is not a venue for personal or private vendettas. Please keep your personal business personal—that is, off GoldThisWeek.com Site forums. Personal arguments, baiting and attacks will be moderated or removed. Threats of action, flames, and calls to action against any company or person will be removed.
7. Treat others the way you wish to be treated. One way to guard against misunderstandings is to read over your response before you post it. Should anyone use inappropriate language, start a personal attack, or engage in hate speech, they will be banned from all further participation.
8. Harassment of borrowers, collection attempts and soliciting or seeking to persuade any member of a GoldThisWeek.com Site group to leave their group or to join a different group for any reason is not permitted.
9. Be succinct in your postings. Please do not stray from the help topics started by other members. If comments are markedly unhelpful or do not move a conversation forward, they will not be posted or, if already posted, will be deleted. Do not present opinions as statements of fact. Use constructive questions or constructive guidance to converse on the forums. Opinions presented as statement of fact will be deleted at GoldThisWeek.com Site's discretion.
10. Post in the forum that most closely matches your topic. Your post may be moved or deleted if it is posted in the wrong forum. If a posting is pertinent to another ongoing discussion, it may be moved or removed as a moderator sees fit. Bumping posts to have a listing be seen again without adding useful content or creating duplicate, repetitive, or empty posts for the sole purpose of attracting attention to yourself or your message is not permitted. Repetitive posts will be removed.
12. Links to adult content, pages with links to adult content, near adult content, sexual harassment or innuendo, messaging describing anything unlawful and in poor taste will be removed as soon as possible. Discussion of removed posts will be considered off-topic and will also be removed. Posters of adult or inappropriate content will be suspended or banned from further participation on the forums.
13. No copyrighted content or trademarked material, nor other content or material that appears to be owned by any other person, should be posted. GoldThisWeek.com Site may remove posts that appear in its sole discretion to contain any such content or material without notice. Email excerpts are not permitted and will be removed.
14. Do not include promotional URLs, signature files, or specifics that will lead people to off- GoldThisWeek.com Site websites in forum postings. Signing your username is fine, but commercial posts and repetitive content embedded within posts will be removed. Please avoid signing posts using both your first and last name. Links to off- GoldThisWeek.com Site websites will be moderated or removed.
15. Discussions or questions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in emails to webmaster@GoldThisWeek.com but should not be discussed in the public forums. This is out of respect for the members and moderators or policies involved. Open discussions or speculation about moderator actions will be removed.
Please use the "Report" link to let us know if any forum post violates the policies described above.
Users may be blocked from the forum if the severity and frequency of their negative, inappropriate or illegal content deems them a risk to the community.
Failure to follow the forum policies may result in a range of actions, including:
* Removal of offending forum post
* Locking of forum thread to prevent further discussion
* Suspension from forum participation
* Removal from forum participation
* Suspension of GoldThisWeek.com Site membership
* Termination of GoldThisWeek.com Site membership
- EmOrwaYx, slombalay, andreykbom and 16 others like this